Monday, August 1, 2011

Goodbye to July!

In July…

Handsome Husband and our very best friends spent the weekend floating in the Colorado River (and drinking margaritas at Mexican restaurants!) at my parents’ cute house in Arizona.


Hat Dad and Gardening Mom celebrated their wedding anniversary – so many years of love to celebrate!

I love the way my mom is looking at my dad in this picture during my wedding.

Lil C turned 1 on the 4th of July – love that lil guy!


Handsome Husband started taking classes to prep for his upcoming LSAT – I have a future lawyer on my hands!

We went down south for a spur-of-the-moment trip to San Diego for HH’s bestie, Dr. Groomsman’s birthday.

Dr. Groomsman really loves his studies.

Gardening Mom and Sister Swimmer showed how big their hearts are, and volunteered in Haiti to help re-build a damaged orphanage and the surrounding homes from the terrible earthquake – please take check back for some recaps of their amazing trip here at Stress Case!


Grandma Beach Bum hosted another Family Poker Night, and I managed to get 3rd place!

Bestie Kindergarten Teacher hosted a fun pool party night, and not to brag, but Handsome Husband and I went undefeated in beer pong...guess we've still got it!  Turns out those years we clocked living in party houses still pay off!

2 comments:

minihousemightyhearts said...

Haha ok I love your nicknames! (Also, hey hey to those who still got it in the BP arena! I would be willing to bet we would lose horribly.....I guess that's what kids will do to ya!)

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great month!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...