Sunday, December 11, 2011

Grateful Sundays

This week, I am grateful for two little twinners I know and love:


Twin Beauty School & Twin Unicorn!

Today is their very special birthday, and I am so grateful to have them both in my life!  I have known then for a long time, and they are both two of the sweetest, funniest, most down-to-earth girls I've ever met.

Twin Beauty School

Twin Beauty School is hysterical, kind, and wiser than her years.  She is...wait for it...in beauty school and girlfriend knows when she's done she's gonna be my go-to stylist fo lyfe!

Twin Unicorn

Twin Unicorn is goofy, up for anything, and appreciates line dancing as much as I do!  She lived in Northern California for a few years, and I am so happy she's back in So Cal nowadays!  Also, she sold HH (and gave him a pretty sweet discount from what I hear) my engagement ring during her diamond-sellin' days!

2007

Happy Birthday, Pretty Girls!

3 comments:

Jill said...

cute pics! I miss my closest girlfriends, we all have moved away from each other :/ it's hard meeting a new group of girls to have fun with!

Alyssa said...

How fun to have a beauty school student as a best friend!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...