Thursday, December 8, 2011

{Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge} Things Thursday: Things I'd Like To Do in 2012

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge

1. Buy a condo with my very Handsome Husband.

2. Start making lunch more often.

3. Work out more often.  Note: It's a lifestyle change, not a "lose 10 pounds" thing.

4. Read more books.

5. Further my education.

6. Visit my family on the east coast.

7. Be a strong support for HH as he starts law school in the Fall.

8. Focus on growing my wardrobe in a thrifty and practical way.

9. Do more things for and with my girlfriends - I think I do pretty good now, but I don't ever want them to not know how important they are to me!

10.  Start thinking about having a little kidlet?  Key word: Thinking.  See HERE.  (and also HERE.)

5 comments:

The Bases said...

Good list! Working out is definitely a lifestyle thing. I love running now and it is just what I do! Good luck with your goals!

Monica said...

Great list! Good luck with your goals!

Shellsea said...

ooh thinking about a kidlet! :-) I ignored the read here and here part;-)

Shellsea said...

ooh thinking about a kidlet! :-) I ignored the read here and here part;-)

Mia Maree said...

I LOVE the "thinking" hahah. I'm "Thinking" too :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...