Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sometimes and Always

The ultra adorable Megan from Mackey Madness has been doing this super fun post (and now link-up!) lately called 'Sometimes and Always,' and I am so happy to be joining her this week for the link-up!


Sometimes: I paint my nails twice before I get them looking acceptable.

Always: I find something wrong with them the next day.

Obnoxiously imperfect.

Sometimes: I notice I have knarly laugh lines.

Always: I still laugh a lot.

Laughin' since the 90s.

Sometimes: I love necklaces, and want to get a ton of cute ones.

Always: They end up in my nightstand drawer, having been worn maybe three times before retirement.

Sometimes: I get overwhelmed with family drama, a packed schedule, and never-ending family functions.

Always: I realize how lucky we are to be able to see our families all the time.

Sometimes: I feel like a dork wearing a baby pink sweatshirt.

Always: I wear it anyway.


Baby pink sweatshirts all day long.

6 comments:

Neely said...

Baby pink sweatshirts are cool!

Alyssa said...

I'm always such a perfectionist when it comes to my nails. I can almost always find something wrong with them.

Unknown said...

I'm the same way with necklaces.

tara said...

haha! i do the same thing with necklaces! its so ridiclous!

Caitlin @ Candyfloss & Persie said...

Perfect! I love posts like this. And can I just say - you are THE cutest kid! My buns never looked that great.

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, that laughing picture of you is SO adorable!! You're precious! I am the same way with my nails! Mine usually chip the first day! UGH!!

Thanks for linking up with me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...