Tuesday, January 31, 2012

{Fabulous Valentine's Challenge} Day 2: Love Telling This Bad Date Story

Valentine’s Day Challenge 






Back for Day 2 of the Challenge - thanks to everyone who linked up with us yesterday!  Lets keep it going!


Today's Topic: Love Telling This Bad Date Story
The story of your worst date ever!
(See all topics and dates HERE.)

Being that I've been happily coupled up for over three years, and married for almost one (eep anniversary around the corner!), it's been a long time since I've been out there playing the field. 

When I was out there though, wow do I remember some bad dates.  But more so than bad dates, I remember a whole lot of not really a date-dates.  Like, hanging out in a group of people and a guy considering that a date.  And watching a movie at one of your parents' house and calling that a date. 

Those are not dates.

A date requires thoughtfullness, and planning and attention to detail. 
It doesn't have to be expensive, or elaborate, or extravagant. 
But it should be something.

So it's a good thing I've got my sweet Handsome Husband to have all those non-date dates with nowadays, and to take me on real dates every once in a while.

If you want to read a real juicy bad date story, you have got to read Cute Apartment's guest post back from September: The Brutally Blind Date.

Now, what bad date can YOU share?
Link up and tell us!

Tomorrow's Topic: Love My Outfit
Share a favorite V-day outfit from your past, or your dream outfit for this year!
(See all topics and dates HERE.)

3 comments:

Emily said...

I agree!! Those are definitely not dates!

Mandy said...

Great! Thank you for hosting! I have joined in!
Mandy
http://mandyxcakesandcompany.blogspot.com

Ashley Pringle said...

I'm so glad you all are hosting this little challenge! I had so much fun participating today and now I will definitely make sure I join in on some of the other days as well! And thank you for following me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...