Friday, July 22, 2011

Boob Tube Babble: "Little Boxes on the Hillside"

Cookie for the first person to guess what show the theme song of the title is from!


If you guessed Weeds then I totally owe you a cookie!

Weeds has been back for a few episodes now this summer, and I was so excited for it's return!  

One bored trip to Target where I chose to pick up Season 1 on DVD was all it took for me to get hooked!  That was a few seasons back, and I got myself caught up, and have been counting down the days until the season premiers every summer since.

This season (and to be honest, the past few) has left a little to be desired.  I totally miss the old suburban setting that made Weeds so great.  A stay-at-home mom turned drug dealer in a community similar to the one I grew up was hilarious, and awesome.

Doesn't Showtime have the best shows on premium cable?  Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Dexter, The Big C...awesome!

Smart and Trendy Moms

4 comments:

About a Mom said...

Hi! I don't have showtime but recently got hooked on some of the hbo shows! New follower from the friday hop! I would love for you to stop by http://aboutamom.com to say hi & return follow! :)

Unknown said...

I love Showtime! And I agree, Weeds was amazing in the first few seasons. I honestly haven't even watched anything from this summer yet. Not that I won't, I'm just not that excited about it anymore. Dexter, on the other hand, still amazing :)

The Vox said...

Yay! Someone else loves weeds! And yeah, showtime has really amazing shows that I wish would get a lot more attention.

Tyly said...

Wow, you and my husband totally need to watch tv together! You listed ones that he loves!!

I just got new shoes that have pink, and I bought turquoise laces for them! Inspired by your blog colors!! :) I'm going to post them tomorrow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...