Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what is your dream job?
I would absolutely adore working Labor & Delivery at a local hospital, or working in any wing/floor at CHOC hospital in Mission Viejo or Orange.  In my dream world, after having children, I would work 2 shifts a week.

{two} how many best friends do you have?
I am very liberal with the term "best friend," as nearly every friend I have is that.  I'm not big into acquaintances, to be honest, so all of my good friends are very close friends of mine.  Love having a big ole group of besties!

{three} what’s the longest road trip you’ve ever taken?
That I can remember?  Not very long...maybe from Virginia to Delaware, which is a little bit more than 5 hours.




{four} if you had to do one single thing every day for the next year, what would it be?
Read!  It's been way too long since I read a book for leisure.

{five} what’s one story your family always tells about you?
Aunt Delaware always tells me about a story where I was visited my Grandpa and they had an intercom I used to love to play with.  I guess I pressed down the button to talk into the intercom, and my finger got pinched and stuck in the intercom, to which I exclaimed "It bit me!  It's biting me!"  Aunt Delaware tells it better, but it always makes her laugh.

{six} how did your parents pick your name?
They wanted something unisex, and liked the name.  They had a friend named "Casey" too, but I don't think I was necessarily named after that friend.

{seven} what’s the one thing that scares you more than anything?
I have a lot of big fears, but I think my biggest one is someone very close to me dying suddenly.

{eight} are you a good cook?
I like to think so!  And so does Best Man Dodger, he even said so in his Best Man speech at our wedding! :)

{nine} where do you see yourself in 20 years?
20 years from now?  I'd like to think I'll be working part-time with my Handsome Husband workin' his booty off as a successful lawyer, in a pretty house full of love, with a couple of teenagers driving me crazy.

{ten} what’s your best childhood memory?
Some of my very best memories from childhood are romping around on our quads and in our dune buggies in Glamis with Hat Dad and company, along with the summers spent floating down the Colorado River.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...