Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday



{one} what’s the #1 most played song on your iPod (or whatever you use)?
Right now?  "Someone Like You" by Adele.  LOVE Adele.
 
{two} what’s your favorite type of exercise?
Running, or the elliptical but this girl doesn't like to pay for a gym membership, so running it is.

{three} what’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
...the bus?

{four} if you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what would it be?
Hmmm...this is a tough one, because while I feel like I've had some good years, I doubt I've hit my prime - I know there are awesome things to come.  When I was younger, I that 27 sounded like a pretty sweet age - so maybe 27.

{five} when you have 30 minutes of free time, what do you use it to do?
Catch up reality television and blogs!

{six} what do you miss the most about being a kid?
Having nothing to worry about, and truly living in the moment.  It's rare that I don't have something in the back of my mind, even when I am having a great, seemingly carefree, fun time.

{seven} when was the last time you were nervous?
I don't get too nervous for much, so maybe my wedding?  Not nervous about marrying my wonderful Handsome Husband, but more worried about everything going perfect.

{eight} what was the first thing you bought with your own money when you were young?
I can't remember the first-ever thing, but the first BIG thing I bought completely for myself was a TV for my room...always been into the boob tube, I guess.

{nine} what is your favorite month of the year?
December.  Love the Christmas music, the clothing, the weather, and the treats!

{ten} what are 3 songs from the soundtrack of your life?
Oh geez!  Tough question!  Let's see..."Little Too Much" by Natasha Bedingfield, "My Best Friend" by Tim McGraw, and I've got to leave one spot open for the future!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...