Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things Thursday: Things You Can Expect to See on Stress Case in the Very Near Future

1. A three-part recap of Gardening Mom and Sister Swimmer's humanitarian trip to Haiti, along with pictures, sources for how you can get involved, how it inspired me, and why they went.

2. Another wedding recap - long overdue!

3. Another chapter of the story of how my Handsome Husband became my Handsome Husband.

4. A lot of birthday highlights for some fabulous friends and family - August is a big birthday month!

5. A fast-approaching monthly recap for July - this year is going way too fast,

6. Another awesome giveaway - thanks for a very generous friend looking to grow her small business!  You won't want to miss this one!

7. A reason for why I chose to use nicknames on this blog instead of sharing the people in my life's real names, and a small series on where individual's nicknames came from.

8. Another one of my biggest fears, explained and overanalyzed.

9. Quotable Tuesdays will never let you down for inspiring words on Tuesdays.

10. Grateful Sundays every week, continuing to try and remind myself to be grateful and thankful for all the wonderful things I have.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute blog! I'm getting married in October, it's crazy overwhelming with everything going on, glad to know I'm not the only one! I'd love to know what you think about my blog too http://jacquelineparis.wordpress.com/

btw LOVE your wedding dress in your pic! So classy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...