Sunday, September 4, 2011

Guest Blogger: Grateful Sunday





OMG Amy...my favorite embarrassing moment had to be your accident thigh grab during class!  Thank you for being brave enough to share those embarrassing (albeit hilarious) moments with us!

Today, Meghan from They Call Her Meghan is here sharing what she is grateful for this week (and always).

---------------------------------------------------------------


Hey y'all!
I'm Meghan from over at They Call Her Meghan






I'm 19, a country girl at heart, court reporting student who loves life and the people in it. Come check me out if you're interested! I am uber excited that Casey asked me to guest post while she is away at her cousin's wedding! I knew right away I wanted to do Grateful Sunday, because I have so much that I am grateful for, it took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to talk about, but I decided on my stepmom


That would be my stepmom Lynn, me and my dad.
I am grateful that she is and has always been one of my best friends and has always been easy to talk to. I personally think that everybody should have that one person that always is there for them. I'm grateful Lynn is that for me.
I'm grateful for the fact that her parents have always considered me one of the grandkids, and that I have such a great relationship with them.



Not the best picture, but here is my grandparents with some of us grandkids :D
I'm grateful for the fact that she didn't force our relationship. My stepmom is honestly one of my best friends, and I'm so blessed to be able to say that!
I'm grateful that she taught me to love Jesus with all of my heart and to always go to Him when I need advice.


I'm grateful for the fact I can tell my stepmom anything and know she has my back no matter what. I'm grateful knowing that she will stand up for me through thick and thin. I'm grateful that she gave birth to two of the most awesome kids around, my sister Mady who is another one of my best friends, and my little brother Ryan who drives me up the wall, but I still love him anyways!

So who or what are you grateful for? 
Do you have that one person you can go to for anything and everything? 
Who is it?

Thanks again to Casey for letting me guest post! It's been a blast!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...