Thursday, September 29, 2011

Things Thursday: Things I Do While Other People Watch Football

Fabulous Fall Blog Challenge

Today's topic is: Favorite Football Pastimes

Due to my lack of personal football pastimes, I am sharing with you, my readers: 

Things I Do While Other People Watch Football

1. Study (FACT: one time I studied during the Superbowl, in the middle of the living room, while my parents were having a Superbowl Party)

2. Sing songs loudly to distract from their game - often little tunes I make up about that particular moment in time, because I am so musically inclined.

3. Mock them when they stand up, cheer, shout at the tv, etc.

4. Paint my nails.

5. Eat - love football food.

6. Pretend I am watching, but really I am daydreaming.

7. Ask questions about the game, then stop listening when people start answering.

8. Color.

9. Ask if I can change the channel...the answer is always no.  

10. Talk about girly issues, my friends, television, just about anything but football for as long as allowed, until the football watchers officially snap.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Lol...I love football but only if I'm watching my team. Other than that, I'd rather doodle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...