Friday, September 30, 2011

It's Definitely Fall Y'all!

Due to my vacation in August/September, August's monthly recap was never posted!  So lucky you - double monthly recap today!

In August…

We celebrated Fashionista’s 23rd birthday a few weeks early, because she was off to India over her actual birthday.

Birthday Girl Fashionista, Handsome Husband, Me, and Dimples

Nurse Sarcasm and her husband celebrated their first anniversary, and I remembered the wonderful times we had at their beautiful wedding last year.




I got my annual fried food fix when Handsome Husband and I went to the OC Fair with some friends.

Twin Unicorn, Twin Uni's Garter-Catchin' Boyfriend, Handsome Hubs, and Swagger

HH and I enjoying a spiked totally innocent ICEE at the Fair.

My Handsome Husband and I celebrated our 3 years of love – our “dating anniversary”.

I finished up my online summer class just in time for a 2-week break before fall classes start.

Best Friend Cute Apartment moved into a new (wait for it…) cute apartment!  She is now steps from an awesome Taco Tuesday watering hole, and minutes from the beach!

I started off the Fall semester – going to be a rough one with a science/lab course, 2 online classes, and work, but I will make it happen!

We headed off to our Tour de Oregon 2011

In September…

We watched Best Cousin marry the love of her life in a beautiful ceremony in Albany, Oregon.


We went to a fun mid-week lunch to celebrate Grandma Beach Bum’s birthday!

Sister Swimmer and Sister Singer had their first day of their last year of high school – they are growing up way too fast!

The soccer itch really got to Handsome Husband, and he started playing in a men’s league.

We did things big when we celebrated for Cute Apartment’s 26th birthday – jello shots, beer pong, and getting down at a local bar!

The Birthday Princess and her little princess, Roxie.

Sister Singer took to the stage again as one of the leads in her high school’s musical, “The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee.”

We got to watch Handsome Husband’s alma mater’s soccer team play in the LA Galaxy’s home stadium – The Home Depot Center.


We had the great honor of being invited to Fashionista’s parents’ 25th Anniversary Party – and watching as their friends and family showered them with love and celebratory words.

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Sounds like a fun filled two months for you. I love that everyone has nicknames :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...