Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I've Made it To The Bloggy Big Time

Y'all, I've made it to the bloggy big time.

Big time guest posting, that is.

I have the great privilege to be guest blogging and this little lady's blog today:

Button2

I'm sharing what I had always dreamed the first year of marriage would be like...

...and what it actually was like.

Let's just say I didn't imagine it exactly how it turned out.

If you don't read her blog,
screw my guest post,
get over there and get to reading - she is awesome!

3 comments:

Kodi said...

I just read your guest post and I'm so happy I found your blog! Definitley your newest follower!

If you get a chance I'd love for you to check out my blog too.
iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

<3 kodi

Holly said...

LOVE your guest post and so very true. New reader.follower.

:)

Erin said...

Just read your guest post and fell in love with your story. I'm your newest follower! Like I said on Sabrina's blog- I think your post is my favorite guest post in all of blog land! It had me in tears. So heartwarming. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...