Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goodbye, October

In October…

I realized that I’m not quite ready to be a mommy, after watching my buddy, Lil C for the whole weekend.

I worked my last day for the pediatrician I was working for, the woman who gave me my first job as a nurse, and for that I will always be appreciative.  It was also the place where I met Nurse Vegas - so it was certainly good for that!

I got to spend some long overdue time with an old friend at Starbucks, catching up over all that happened over the past few months we hadn’t talked.

We went out to celebrate my brand new big girl job and Handsome Hubs getting that LSAT over with with some of our best friends!

From L-R: Me, Cute Apartment, Twin Beauty School, Twin Unicorn

Yay for US!

Cheers!

I had my first day at my big girl job, and realized how different it was going to be than my previous job – but no worries, this girl loves a challenge!

Sister Singer did her nickname justice and sang her little heart out in the first choir concert of the year at her school.

Sister singer playing piano on the left, with her good friend on the left accompanying her.

I kicked booty in another family poker night – 2nd place, baby!

Sisters Singer and Swimmer went off to 1 out of 3 of their main dances during their final year of high school – homecoming.

Sister Singer on the right, with one of her very best friends on the left.

Sister Swimmer on the left, with her boyfriend.

We went down to our old stomping grounds in San Diego to visit some friends and watch a soccer game for alumni weekend.

Handsome Husband and Dimples gettin' their head tilt, hand on the hips pose on.

HH’s sweet grandparents took us out to a very fancy steakhouse dinner to celebrate Handsome Hub’s awesome LSAT score!

We celebrated the 5th birthday of Handsome Husband’s sweet Cousin Halloween.

The Pirate Birthday Boy!

Handsome Husband and I dressed as Blue and Steve from Blue’s Clues during a night out in celebration of Halloween.

2 comments:

Shellsea said...

That's an awesome picture of "Cousin Halloween"!! :-)

LWLH said...

I love the nicknames you give everyone! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...