Today is this hottie's 24th birthday:
So in celebration, I present to you:
1. He loves me, despite the fact that somtimes I look like this:
2. He is so kind - much more so than I am.
3. He looks good without a shirt on...real good.
4. He entertained me for countless hours during his college soccer years.
5. He makes me laugh like no one else in the world ever has.
6. He puts up with me completely ruining (or enhancing, depending on how you look at it) a good 72% of all photos we take.
7. He lets me be me, and never judges me.
8. He is responsible, and ambitious, and so insanely smart.
9. He is going to be a great Dad someday when we are ready for that big 'ole leap.
10. He gives the best kisses.
11. He dances with me even though he is not a huge fan.
12. We know each other's histories, because we are a part of each other's histories.
13. He's handsome!
14. And on top of that, the dude is photogenic.
15. He is a great inspiration for eating well and working out - he goes to the gym twice a day half the week!
16. He always encourages me to do my best, and he always wishes me good luck before big events.
17. He has a family that has family drama just like every other family, but is always there for one another, and many of them live only a quick car ride away, something I never got to have growing up.
18. He will go to the store for me in the middle of the night if I need cough medicine, Advil, or hell, even ice cream.
19. I've had so many firsts with him, from big ones like first time living with a boyfriend, to little ones like first time camping in a tent.
20. He thinks I'm a classy lady, despite my sailor's mouth.
21. He has never been a commitmentphobe, a player, or opposed to discussing our future - I never had to chase the guy.
22. He loves my friends, and I love his.
23. He picked me.
24. He is the only person I could ever imagine living my life with, and being my partner throughout the crazy ups and downs that life tends to throw at us.
Happy Birthday, Hubs!