Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Sweets Swap Reveal Link-Up!

Happy First Day of Spring!
And more importantly,
Happy Spring Sweets Swap Reveal Link-Up Day!
Spring Sweets Swap


I hope everyone was blessed with some wonderful goodies from their swap partner!

I ended up with two fabulous partners, and I got the sweetest little Spring Sweets from them both!

Funny story - they were both named Heather!

Heather from Blonde...Undercover Blonde graced with me these goodies:


And Heather from Gurlee Girrl sent me this adorable package:
Thank you, Heathers!
My tastebuds are grateful.
My waistband however?  A little bitter.
Now it's your turn to show off the Spring Sweets that you got!
Link up below!

3 comments:

THECAROLINACOUNTRYGIRL said...

This was a fun link up! Thanks for hosting!

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

Thanks for hosting this great link-up and for being my sweet partner :)

Jaf Gifts said...

Looks like this was a fun event... Hope I can make it next time :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...