Thursday, March 29, 2012

{Why We Blog} Week: Why Kara Blogs

A big HELLO to all of you fabulous Stress Case readers! My name is Kara, and I blog over at All In A Row{e}.

I'm a twenty-something newlywed who loves to cook, shop, read, and drink a lot a respectable amount of wine every now and then. I also happen to be Casey's cousin!

Need proof? Here we are at my wedding:
Best Cousins and fellow Bud Light lovers!
I'm still fairly new to the blog world. I started blogging back in January and am loving it (you can read my very first post here).

I graduated from college in 2010, and until recently, I've never been a huge fan of writing. I'm pretty sure the hatred stems from all of the forced writing that I had to do in school, and I hate being forced to do anything.


Enter: Stress Case.

I became an avid follower of Casey's blog when she first started it and found myself really wanting to join in on the fun! I pondered the idea for months, because I didn't want to start a blog if I wasn't going to keep up with it, and I didn't know if I would enjoy it, since I hated writing so much in college.

After getting lots of great advice from Casey, I took the plunge, and am SO glad I did! Not only do I enjoy writing for myself (not for a grade), I have found some amazing blogs and have met so many great people through this great blogging community!

Aside from being inspired by my fabulous cousin, I started blogging because I wanted to have somewhere to really say what's on my mind. I'm still getting used to the idea of putting myself out there and saying how I really feel, but it's slowly getting easier.

I wanted to have a place where my true friends and family could keep up with my new life with my Hunter Husband. I also wanted a place where people don't feel like they have to be my "friend", they don't have to read what I write if they don't want to. And I'm A-OK with that!

So that, lovely readers, is why I blog.
I hope you'll stop by my blog and say hello, I'd love to hear from you!
And ALSO, Happy Blogaversary to the Great Stress Case! =D



 Why We Blog Week

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...