Thursday, April 7, 2011

Things Thursday: Things I Do Not Miss About Soccer Season

1. Not being able to go away for a weekend from August to October.

2. Handsome Husband being tired all.  the.  time.

3. Being at a sporting event where alcohol is not allowed - totally unfair.

4. HH being a total grump when the team lost.

5. Going to a party and having soccer be the only thing anyone is talking about.

6. Handsome Husband being gone for away games.

7. Every Friday night busy for months.

8. The spike in my blood pressure when it was a close game.

9. Begging my friends to come to games with me.

10. Sitting on the concrete for 90+ minutes because I refused to carry a chair.

11. Parking far away once classes started for the year - and then walking all the way from the parking structure.

12. Dirty soccer/work-out/training/pre-game clothes EVERYWHERE.

13. Overtime.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...