Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

I love this idea from Leigh Ashely as a way to post a "wee bit" about yourself every Wednesday!

{one} how often do you do laundry?
I am lucky enough to have a Handsome Husband who LOVES doing laundry (or is just sweet enough to do it most of the time), so I rarely have to do it!  Love you, HH!

{two} what is your favorite type of cookie?
Those fudge thumbprint ones from the grocery store.

{three} what would you do with an extra $2000 per month?
Half into savings, half towards debt - I'm boring.

{four} what was/is your favorite subject in school?
Model United Nations - duh, it's where I met all my best friends!

{five} have you ever ridden in a hot air balloon?
No, but I would LOVE to!

{six} what was your high school mascot?
Diablos.  Which was especially ironic when they handed out annual awards called "Heart of the Diablo Awards"...


{seven} if you had the chance to go into space, would you?
I'd like to say I would, but I'm pretty sure I'd chicken out.

{eight} how often do you go dancing?
The last time I danced was at my wedding, I think...looking forward to Swagger's birthday this weekend, and busting a move!

{nine} would you rather drive or fly?
FLY - love airports.

{ten} have you ever been caught re-gifting?
Never been caught, but also rarely do it.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...